So, more talk about diets. I'm letting out my frustration by telling people that they are stupid if they diet and are told not to exercise...or if they diet and think it will work...or if they diet and think they will keep the weight off...or if they diet and inject themselves with things...
yes i said people who do this are stupid...and I mean it and I am not afraid to say it.
I am a nice person, but if people avoid doing research and keep getting sucked into things that are unreliable, then I don't feel sorry for them.
However, I am willing to be friends with people on diets...phew!
This is what happens when you minor in Nutrition or talk about fitness everyday.
Let's all go for a walk outside
Amen sister!!
ReplyDeleteI dont really understand why people do those crazy diets.... unless they dont mind losing the weight and then gaining it right back!
I love reading your posts!