2.25.2010

lifting...

I go to the lifting class at the gym. It's interesting because it is not like any other lifiting class you've been too. This february, they changed it up and now it's crazy. we started out by lifting machines in the main gym area and moving them around. Apparently they needed our help in rearranging a few things so they figured we could do it instead of our warmup??? weird. THEN our crazy teacher had us partner up and we took turns piggy backing each other around the edges of the classroom. but it doesn't stop there. we did some regular lifting stuff with freeweigths and barbells. his next idea for us was to line up 5 feet from each other and he had the first person pick him up and pass him down the line...SO we each had to carry the TEACHER for like 5 feet and hand him off to the next person. we had to do push-ups after that till the last person was done. weirdest weirdy class in the world. I'll stick with back bends in yoga.

beware that a "lifting" class means you lift....anything.

2 comments:

  1. MISSY! I can hear your voice as you tell this! I am laughing so hard. SO FUNNY! I love you and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha I love it! what gym do you go to? i want to try it.

    ReplyDelete