3.29.2010

in the near future.

When I say in the near future, i can't explain how near 'near' is...but it's coming. and once near gets here, we will find ourselves with the ideal dog...it's a special kind but it's also secretive so it's not going to be revealed. it will compliment our lifestyle and will make our lives even happier. and also, when near arrives we will have a sofa that puts our bed and floor to shame. also, we will have the same artwork that we have now because it makes us feel happy. and also, i may find myself with a food processor. but for now, our sofa is great and our dogless lifestyle is becoming perfected before we get a dog and the food processor isn't ready for our counters and the weather is good.

2 comments:

  1. I thought you were going to make some kind of baby announcement! being honest I was somewhat dissapointed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!!! that's really funny...i didn't even think that i would lead someone on to that..but it makes sense now that i read the beginning. and YAY!!! someone posted:)

    ReplyDelete