So, Halloween is coming...kind of.
And I am really happy with it because I have some cute things to put in our apartment that sort of make it cheery and festive. Also, Josh has been catching GINORMOUS spiders and keeping them in a jar where they attack and kill each other. It was pretty awesome...not! It was sitting on our floor for two weeks. I promise our place is clean, we just like to save the spiders we find right? Well, unfortunately for those killer crawlers, they were put to rest in the garbage can...still in the jar so as not to let them escape and come back to what they think is their home (which is really our home).
So, in their remembrance, I am looking forward to a ghoulish Halloween. What does ghoulish mean? It sounds like a festive word. What I am really excited for is a new live Christmas tree that I can love, water, name, and take care of through the upcoming lovely seasons. What a joyous time of year we have to look forward to.
Soon we will be photographing all the fall colors. Well, Josh will be photographing and I will be cheering.
Okay,
Boo!
I love Halloween. My friends and I always have a big party. This year I am going as Julia Child. It should be fun!
ReplyDeleteVicky was quite vicious, I fed her many creatures that no longer live. Until Howard came, he killed Vicky and he had to leave.
ReplyDelete