Well well well,
it probably makes your day better to know that I type 94% faster than the average person. Thanks to an online typing test (that i heard about from Real Simple magazine) I tested with a speed of 86 words per minute....
and apparently I save 5 hours a week if I type for 10 hours a week.
Unfortunately, I do not spend my free time typing. However before I made my way to afternoon kindergaten, I would sit on the blue screen of my dad's computer and practice my typing. Not sure I could spell at the time so I'm pretty sure I typed 120 words per minute.
Perhaps I should become a prfessional typest or something. Would anyone hire me to type their thoughts? NO
So, for now, I'll work on perfecting my score and this blog took me approx. one minute to write because there are 86 words.
nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice
I dream about typing that fast. Your Aunt Cathy Wagner is a little bit faster than that so keep practicing. When I was in high school I took typing and the US Speed Typing Champion came to our class and typed to music on an old manual typewriter REALLY FAST. He was a big football player type with huge hands but man could he type! Dad
ReplyDeleteyou make me happy :D
ReplyDelete