10.10.2010

a utah man am I

recent conversation has led to the glories of the Salt Lake Valley....primarily the East Bench.
Riding my bike from home up Millcreek Canyon is awesome
Horse back riding whenever we want is lovely too
Work 5 minutes away is easy
Skiing 6+ resorts just a short distance away has turned me into a wanna-be ski bum
having trails to hike, run, bike, and explore fills the weekends with wonder
and on and on and on and on and on....

Essentially, I have come to realize that the east bench of SLC is a perfect place for me. I love that it is perfectly complimentary to our lifestyle and it never gets boring. Because soon, we will get to play in snow! I have become rather satisfied with this gorgeous place and will continue to enjoy it for a long time...I think.
Lucky are we to be able to take advantage of the great outdoors!!

Go EXPLORE

1 comment: