finally, there is something decent for me to add to this blog. it's getting lonely but it's relatively easy for me to not think about it too much.
The other night was a bit windy, really windy, windy enough for leaves to be EVERYWHERE the next morning. Before dawn, at approximately 2am, I awoke to Josh leaning out our bedroom window with our heavy duty bush clippers...Apparently the scratching of the branches against the window all night was too much to bear. kind of like nails on a chalkboard but I was able to sleep through it. Josh has very keen hearing so it was different for him I guess. So, he got up, went to the garage, got our clippers, removed the screen, and clipped away. I was pretty confused to say the least. I was half asleep and I remember telling him not to get sap on the floor. I was partly dreaming that he was dragging branches into our house and leaving them on the floor. he told me these kinds of branches don't have sap. phew! He never brought any branches inside in the first place.
Naturally, we spent saturday doing yard work...including aggressive trimming of our bushes.
missy!!! i just laughed out loud for the last 5 minutes!! this is hilarious! i would so do something like that! only.... i would be smacking dallin and telling HIM to clip the branches! too funny!!
ReplyDeleteMISSY! I miss these kinds of stories in Gamma that all have us rolling on the floor. If anyone else were to tell them, we would all be staring blankly, saying, "and..." but you have a way of telling stories that ROCKS! I can hear your voice and I can't stop laughing. I am glad Josh takes care of you! xo
ReplyDeleteOh geez. This doesn't surprise me in the least... but it's still terribly funny. and I second waht McKensie said. I miss these stories in Gamma too... we spent soooo many night laughing together (usually at your stories).
ReplyDeletehi gamma girlies!!! any of you going to be around during xmas? i wrote sarah to find out from her, and then we need to see if chels will be here. i think we need to have a gamma gift exchange. thoughts?
ReplyDeletehttp://missdangerbrown.blogspot.com/2011/11/clippers.html#comment-form
ReplyDeleteha I miss your stories too and all you gamma girls!! Yes I wll be home for christmas :) I'll be there dec 23- jan 3. My sched is free right now so let me know what day works best for everyone because I would LOVE to have a gift exchange!! (I just can't mon 26)
ReplyDeleteignore my last comment it wouldnt let me post lol
Well maybe we can shoot for the Tuesday or wed after Xmas? Once I hear from Sarah and kens then we can get planning! I'm already planning on it:)
ReplyDelete