well, it's about time we spend some time discussing Hercules, our newest christmas tree. What a handsome beauty. he's 6 feet tall and we only cut him a titch before installing him into the trusty tree stand. with the great tree skirt, he almost looks like a girl. but it's a man. And he drinks a lot, stands straight, and has a nice bow on top. colorful lights make it all great. oh, and josh finally put on his ornaments- a selection of caribiners. He's gotta have some man on him right? without those, I'd feel bad for cross dressing the tree. after all, I'm into the warm fuzzies...like putting a bow on top.
anyway, our little place is full of holiday cheer.
so funny!
ReplyDeleteha ha ha i love this!
ReplyDeleteok I have tears in my eyes Im laughing so hard!
ReplyDeletei miss you guys! love this post :)m
ReplyDelete