Hello again,
This time I'm speaking in regards to my curly hair. so, something special happened to me last night. I was shopping...for my hair stuff. it normally costs 14.50 a piece. well, when I asked the girl where it was, she said "actually it's been repackaged. the old packaging is on sale for 3.60 a bottle though!" my mind started freaking out. what!!! i'll take all you have i said. she pulled out six bottles. i think the two girls there thought i was kind of wacko. especially because i said "merry christmas to me" when she brought it to the counter. well anyway, it was fabulous. I got 6 bottles of hair stuff for litterally 20 dollars. that's it.
curly curly hallelujah
That's so great. Having curly hair myself I'm jealous! What product do you like? I find I have to rotate mine every couple of days.
ReplyDeleteIt's called curls rock by catwalk. It's a creamy texture that I have really liked:)
ReplyDeleteI love curly hair :)
ReplyDelete