1.16.2010

weather report...

Well, we saw Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and it's splendid. I have decided that it is more likely we will have meatballs fall out of the sky before the snow flakes fall. Additionally, Groundhogs Day is happening (like the movie) becasue EVERDAY the dang weather guy says, still smoggy, still red day, still having health advisories, and NO snow coming anytime soon. BUT there is a storm coming up in a couple days that will happen over night and you may not be able to see, hear, or feel the potential rain BUT it may lift some of the inversion away. BUT don't worry because by the time you wake up, the inversion will be building again:) oh geeze, i've never seen such lame, boring, and unexciting weather reports last so long. I swear there is nothing new to talk about yet they discuss the weather every 5 minutes. Like any of us need to know about the updates. All we know is that you can't really breath when you go out which means you can't run (i'm dying here) and limit your driving. how do you limit your driving when you can only get places by driving because you will die if you walk. oh man oh man oh man. SO i expect the bad inversion to turn the air into meatballs before we see any snow.

Going back to school is a nice thing. it makes you feel smart and you get smart and your brain cells swell with knowledge and happiness. Especially when you get to do an internship at an old person Senior Center. How wonderfully exciting. Graduation will be nice, but I don't really want to graduate because what will happen when my brain cells shrink up?? My face will suck inward through my nose and then I really won't get a job!!! OH brother...So, I will buy those books you get inbetween 4th and 5th grade to challenge your math skills as you prepare for the next level...I'm going to do that after I graduate so I won't go unsmart.

It's almost Valentines ..

No comments:

Post a Comment