1.19.2010

wait...we live by the mountains?

Okay, for all of you who know me...I am AWFUL with directions. I could be in Japan, and think i'm close to home ( as in 15 minutes away) because the street looks familiar. I would NOT survive if left out in the wild. And all the sudden, I'm driving today and I say "WHOA!!! I had NO idea those mountains were so close!!!" Are you kidding? I've never seen the mountains. Perhaps it's because we have been in a foggish state for about a month that leaves us breathless and dirt-filled lungs. hmmm . I get it. It's not that I never knew we lived by the mountains, I have just forgotten after all this time of living in a dirty mist filled wonderland. And WE ARE FREE!!!! the weather is just so beautiful I could yell yippee from my driveway front door.
Oh heavens, thank you for opening and spilling some freshness.

No comments:

Post a Comment