if only money grew on trees. well, when you go to the dollar tree- it feels like money grows on trees. you know why??? HELLO! it's just so cheap...i mean EVERY single thing is only a dollar. holller.
anyway, i believe they are the best place to go for wrapping paper, and vases, and all sorts of things. sometimes it's a little scary...please don't judge becasue of what i just said. it's just that it's kind of a rough parking lot in town ya know? so lock your doors and see your money falling off trees...and going into the dollar tree cash drawer :)
YAY! I get to be the first to comment on this AWESOME blog! I totally laughed at this post...I LOVE the dollar tree too. Of course being a teacher..it is my greatest dream! It is also the BEST place to buy any party goods! Ditto your post. Love ya
ReplyDelete