Hello all 2 of you that read this (one of those is me...)
STRATEGY FOR FINDING A GREAT RECIPE
1. have a desire for something delicious (like corn)
2. enter the website allrecipes.com
3. think to yourself, hmmm this looks pretty neat
4. type in what sounds delicious (like corn chowder)
5. proceed to scroll through the recipes till you find one with lots and lots of reviews and lots of stars ( like Grandma's Corn Chowder)
6. Test it out and love yourself for being such a great cook
7. pretend like you thought up the recipe but secretly you know someone else is a great cook, you're just a good copier
and.... vuala!!
At my house, we use Seriouseats.com for our cooking adventures. Also, might I suggest Working Class Foodies. I am glad to see your blog referenced at Kate's. I can now follow you both and keep up!
ReplyDeletexxoo
Ms. O'Connor