So,
Life is changing and evolving and I believe that evolution is somewhat real. I LOVE my job...9-5 is miraculous. I get to make dinner and chill-out and work a full day without getting home at night. Josh and I take advantage and try to "adventure" as much as possible. These adventure options include: heading up a canyon, making something good for dinner, watching a show we like together (i.e. "superhumans"), swinging on the swings that are in our backyard (awesome) or putting sweats on because our basement is 65 degrees 24/7.
My best friend returned home and I was so happy I cried. That's not weird right? Because I had no control...it happened and it was a magnificent reunion. I look forward to adventures ahead.
There is potential to take a weekend trip in the future...and it's been an adventure trying to pick a place to go. We'd like to go 4 places at once...maybe we'll get a Winnebago (sp???) to travel in one day.
Eating life cereal is very complementary to writing this blog...sort of.
Go ahead, let your life evolve.
No comments:
Post a Comment