Here come's the sun...do do do do...
that song is just full of happiness ...
with a beautiful day, pondering occured while driving to the Murray Senior Center.
Happiness comes bountifully when the sun is shining and the weather is pleasant.
Happiness is felt when the windows are down and my hair is blowing out the window.
Happiness is absorbed when great songs are streaming from the ipod in the car.
Happiness is tasted when fresh pineapple is cut.
Happiness is painted in the bright blue sky.
Pure happiness comes from a beautiful snowfall with a spring day to follow.
Joy is experienced with family.
Excitement is found in breathing fresh air and opening the windows at home while cooking.
Sweet pleasure is found on the ski slopes.
Energy is pumped out of outdoor exercise....like riding a bike up millcreek.
Nature provides an opportunity to love.
The great outdoors are greater than you think.
Remembering happens through the keys of a piano.
Embracing life is simple...all you have to do is look for the sun.
Missy bring me happiness.
ReplyDeleteSo glad I got to see you guys before I went to California! I love you!
ReplyDelete